Issa Trust Foundation Medical and Educational Application
The Issa Trust Foundation focuses on pediatric care and education in the Country of Jamaica.The completion of the form below will enable Issa Trust Foundation to consider you for short-term pediatric education and/or medical mission(s). All information will be confidential and will only be shared with appropriate personnel. Costs and requirements will be shared once applicant has been accepted.
Key Strengths of the Volunteer and Expectations
- General Pediatric Experience
- Ability to adapt to new situations & be a Team Player
- Flexibility to change
- Ability to accept direction and guidance
- Ability to perform under stress
- Ability to be sensitive to overall cultural differences
- Ability to stand and work long hours under difficult situations
Additional Policies:If you are accepted as a volunteer, you will be required to:
- Meet required deadline dates as outlined
- Submit passport information – you will be responsible to obtain a Visa if applicable.
- Fill out all required documents required of the Ministry of Health (if applicable)
- NOTE: you “may” be required to work up to 20 hours on assigned tasks before leaving for the mission, and once you arrive, will be assigned specific duties as assigned by your leader.